A video game for the Nintendo Entertainment System® and Famicom.
Game in development. Demo version 1.3.0 (download below).
The little bat flew through the night, its tiny wings flapping furiously. It was scared and alone, and it didn't know where it was going. All it knew was that it had to find its friends.
Download the demo 1.3.0
Last update: July 21, 2023
For Changelog scroll down.
Download: NES (.nes ROM, Mapper 30), Region-free NTSC/PAL, 512 KB (file is .zipped)
- Software: You can play it with a software emulator on you PC/Mac: please use FCEUX or Mesen
- Software: You can play it on RetroPie, Lakka, Recalbox, Batocera and so on ...
- You also can use hardware flashcards like Krikzz EverDrive N8 (Pro) Fami or nearly all other models
Changelog Version 1.3.0 - July 21, 2023
- Music added: theme song "After the rain"
- password system added (continues / cheats)
- collectable item "clock" to reset the game timer
- first part of level 2 added
- checkpoints improved
- new sound effects added
Version 1.2.0 - July 20, 2023
- new fly physics (way more fair!)
- checkpoints to restart from after loose a life
- simply fly sound
- changed level architecture
Version 1.0.0 - July 19, 2023
- First level added
Demo gameplay video
Flappy Bat is a game by EASTPIXEL. Coding and design by Christian Dinse.
Developed to run on the Nintendo® Family Computer/Nintendo® Entertainment System. Nintendo®, Nintendo Entertainment System® and NES® are trademarks of Nintendo® of America Inc. EASTPIXEL is not affiliated to Nintendo®.
The title, game, concept, coding and art are © 2023 EASTPIXEL, www.eastpixel.de