Game in development. Demo download below. | Game release: when it's done.
You are Anna, the main character in a video game who is a prisoner in a video game. Yes, really!
It's a challenging 2D platformer that takes you through dangerous dungeons, through the jungle and up to snowy mountains. Your task is to find lost scrolls, assemble them at the end to free yourself from a curse to get your normal life back.
Download the (outdated) demo version
Last update: August 21, 2022
The demo version is a bit outdated, has no collectibles or interactive elements, but hopefully gives a good first impression. The development in the background is going well and the game is getting funnier and crazier day by day. Thank you for your patient.
Download: NES (.nes ROM, Mapper 30), Region-free NTSC/PAL, 512 KB (file is .zipped)
- Software: You can play it with a software emulator on you PC/Mac: please use FCEUX or Mesen
- Software: You can play it on RetroPie, Lakka, Recalbox, Batocera and so on ...
- You also can use hardware flashcards like Krikzz EverDrive N8 (Pro) Fami or nearly all other models
Demo #2 (2.0.1) - August 21, 2022
- Changed: spike physics and graphic assets
- Changed: TV animation on first screen
- Fixed: Bug in jumping while enter Pause screen
Demo #2 (2.0.0) - August 13, 2022
- New: improved jump and walk physics
- New: Darker art style, new graphic assets, new checkpoint flag
- New: much larger level range, new physics, new darker graphics and, above all, more demanding traps
New: Game element, trampolines
- Fixed: Bug in Checkpoint system on screen reload
ANNA (アンナ) is a game by EASTPIXEL.
Developed to run on the Nintendo® Family Computer/Nintendo® Entertainment System. Nintendo®, Nintendo Entertainment System® and NES® are trademarks of Nintendo® of America Inc. EASTPIXEL is not affiliated to Nintendo®.
The title, game, concept, coding and art are © 2022 EASTPIXEL, www.eastpixel.de